Why Our Great Reviews Matter | Pallet Consultants
Through our consistency, attentive customer service and quality products we have earned hundreds of verified 5 star reviews.
In the more than 20 years Pallet Consultants has been in the pallet industry, we’ve garnered a stellar reputation across industries through hard work and determination to do the job right. We care deeply about the satisfaction of our clients and the quality of our products and services. Benjamin Franklin once said “It takes many good deeds to build a reputation, and only one bad one to lose it,” and we have decades of great work and happy customers.
With our obsessive focus on customer service and exceeding expectations, we’ve impressed businesses both large and small. We understand your facility is unique, and that’s why we tailor every product, service and program we have to each individual client, including our customized consultation services. There's no one size fits all approach to our business. We try our best to be one of the nation's premier pallet suppliers and make your experience as seamless and convenient as possible. Going out of our way to go above and beyond is our way. To see why we’re so highly rated by our customers, start a conversation with us and experience it yourself.
Check our blog for all the latest in the pallet industry:
Our Great Reviews
Our more than 300 5-star reviews speak to the effort we pour into every client. Birdeye, a review site that aggregates reviews across multiple online review platforms, gives a wide and accurate look at how we’re perceived. Here are examples of positive reviews we’ve received, from both national and local clients!
- Jay Magsitza, Warehouse Manager for Dr. Pepper/Snapple: "I couldn’t be more pleased with Pallet Consultants. Without fail, Pallet Consultants upholds our standards and keeps our supply chain functioning smoothly. Pallet Consultants is absolutely consistent with their accuracy, responsiveness, easy communications, transparency, and their commitment to upholding our quality standards at every turn. I have come to equate Pallet Consultants with nothing less than superior performance."
- Maurice, Facility Manager for Reddy Ice: "I am constantly impressed with the timeliness and accuracy of the service provided by Pallet Consultants. The staff is courteous and easy to work with. I especially appreciate the versatility and flexibility of Pallet Consultants to cater to our needs. The entire organization provides excellent customer service."
- Shane Glendening, Warehouse Manager for Pinnacle Express: "Our company has a strong need for pallets. For the better part of a decade Pallet Consultants has been fulfilling those needs. They have had excellent customer service and delivered all shipments in a timely manner. The pricing is great and the quality is better than all the other pallet companies I have seen. They have a simple system and it works. We look forward to doing business with them for years to come."
- Chuck Hersh of Nautical Furnishings: "We use Pallet consultants for a variety of services. We have been wowed by their service. Dan Suarez has been very accommodating. We could not be any happier with service he has provided for us. Dan and Pallet Consultants gets 5 stars from us."
- Raquel P., Hardie Boys: "For the initial contact made via email, I was WOWed already by the presentation and the words. After my reply, I was immediately directed to John Gamez, and he is been super communicative with us and more important was the way that he listed to us and accommodate the nature of our business. We at Hardie Boys are super excited to work with Pallet Consultants and their amazing team. Thank you!"
- Aric P.: "I've been emailing back and forth with Accounting Manager Annette Masdal for several months now in regards to our open invoices with Pallet Consultants. Annette is very pleasant to deal with and responds back to my emails quickly. She was able to consolidate all of our accounts onto one spreadsheet, and this has made reconciling our open invoices much easier. I look forward to working with Annette for many years to come."
- David B.: "Eddie Dyess and his staff are a pleasure to deal with in the pallet business loading pallets onto the truck his always been satisfactory. It has always been pretty much quick in and quick out I will continue to do business with Eddie and his staff over other pallet yards"
You may have read on our blog or website that we’re a full-service pallet company. It's no exaggeration, and we can handle any pallet need you could have. We’ve optimized hundreds of facilities across the country and served the pallet needs of hundreds more satisfied customers. Here’s a list of just some the products and services we can offer you:
- On Location Pallet Repair
- Pallet Supply & Removal
- Pallet Design & Engineering
- Pallet Durability Analysis
- Surplus Pallet Purchase
- Pooled Pallet Management
- Wood, cardboard and plastic recycling
- Warehouse Auditing
- Warehouse Safety Compliance
- Recyclable Material Management
- Dock Sweep/ Store Sweep Programs
- Trailer Unloading Service
- Pallet SKU Reduction
- New Pallet Manufacturing
- Custom Pallet Manufacturing
- ISPM Heat Treating
We also do customized consulting work, ranging from automation implementation to logistics advice and more. We excel in creating custom solutions for your unique situations. If you have an issue, we have a solution. If you have a question, we have an answer. See how we've maintained so many fruitful business relationships and garnered so many outstanding reviews! We’d be happy to spend time speaking to you and getting to understand your unique situation. Start a conversation with us.